Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday shopping day in Utah

Still in Utah and we are going to the big city to see the sights. But first Connie and Carl want us to visit the new assisted living apartments to have a look see. Then we are going to shop awhile and go to lunch at a Mexican restaurant with Michele and Olivia. Going to visit the noted Pepperidge farms to see what the new cookies are for today. Then we are going to be getting ready to have Carls famous barbecued ribs. Wonder if he shares his recipes?????
Then Sat urday moring Ivy and I are heading back to the warm country of Oregon. See you later if I can do a blog again.

3 comments:

  1. Grandma I am glad you were able to visit with my Mom and everyone. It sounds like you are having a good time. Hope your drive back home is a safe one! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun day! I am glad we were able to do that! And i am glad that you and Ivey had a safe trip home!! Love U

    ReplyDelete