Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Going to Utah

On Monday at 830 am Ivy and I left La Grande to go to Connies--we were looking for snow weather but did not find anyuntil we got to Preston, Idaho about 7 miles from our destination. And then to our surprise there was 12 inches of new snow and Connie fretting to death that we had trouble. But no it was a safe trip.
So Carl unloaded the car and Ivy went on her way to the Smiths home and Connie and Carl had dinner ready. So off to bed at the regular time.
Today Michele and Olivia came throuogh the drifted snow from Logan and visited for a time and once chance that Wayne had to havae lunch withher, she wasn't home--so in no time she was on her way to meet her hero. I almost bought Wayne a new shirt it had a picture of a couple with a ball and chain and in big letters GAME OVER but I didn't get it. Wish I had.

2 comments:

  1. Hey grandma, looks like you are starting to figure it out! Way to Go!! I am glad you and Ivy were able to come and come in saftey! It has been fun seeing you and i am looking forward to friday!!!Girls Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow grandma this is great. I'm so glad you have a blog. Wow I'm jeoulous about the girl's day. You'll haveto tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete